World-Renowned Authority on Organizational and Personal Leadership. A Widely Acclaimed Author of Eight #1 International Bestsellers
Robin Sharma is a world-renowned authority on organizational and personal leadership. The widely acclaimed author of eight #1 international bestsellers including the million-copy blockbuster The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and The Greatness Guide, Robin Sharma is in constant demand as a keynote speaker, seminar leader and executive coach for organizations committed to true leadership in these times of high-velocity change. His bestseller Who Will Cry When You Die? was listed as one of the “10 Best Leadership Books” by The Globe and Mail Newspaper and Leadership Wisdom from The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari has been used as a handbook for professional excellence and success by numerous Fortune 500 CEOs, major league sports superstars, leading entrepreneurs and Hollywood celebrities. Robin frequently appears on programs with individuals such as former President Bill Clinton, Jack Welch, Ken Blanchard, Stephen Covey and Dr. Phil. Robin Sharma holds 2 law degrees including a Masters of Law and has had a distinguished career as a litigation lawyer.
Robin Sharma is the Chief Visionary Officer of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a widely respected coaching services firm whose mission is to grow leaders and help organizations become extraordinary. A well-known media personality who has appeared in TIME Magazine, The New York Times, USA Today, SUCCESS and other national publications, Robin has also appeared on over 1000 radio and television programs ranging from NBC, CNN to CNBC.
MOST REQUESTED TOPIC:
The Best Practices of the Best Performers: Leadership Tactics to Get You to World-Class
In this high-content and inspiring leadership presentation by internationally respected leadership expert and #1 bestselling author Robin Sharma, participants will learn the breakthrough strategies that elite performers in many of the world’s most successful organizations use to seize the opportunities that change presents and create extraordinary results in these fast-moving times.
Specific topics covered include:
- What superb leaders do to get their results
- How to create a world-class culture and an organization that wins
- The importance of taking personal responsibility for creating excellent outcomes and the need of every employee to see themselves as a leader who can make a difference (and Lead Without Title)
- The value of daily and continuous improvement and how complacency breeds failure
- Break through tactics to see change as an opportunity
- Powerful lessons to help your team become world-class innovators who are constantly doing things better
- How the greatest businesses on the planet build high-performance teams
- Cutting-edge ideas for creating “customer delight”, “wowing” clients and building enduring relationships
- 7 tools that will help your team lead the field and achieve lasting personal excellence
- Big ideas on work-life balance